Saturday, April 7, 2018

Change of Plans

I was originally going to take the images for my magazine with my friend as the model at Fort Lauderdale beach and/or at The Gym, but I had to change locations. With the Tortuga music festival in town, there was going to be a lot of traffic in that area. In order to avoid loss of time and gas, I decided I would rather take the pictures at Dania beach and avoid the traffic than go to Fort Lauderdale.
We also had to change the day instead of today to tomorrow (Sunday) because I had to work with my friend's schedule. It's no problem though because now we will have more time instead of being in a rush today. We are planning to go to the beach around 7 PM because the sun sets at around 7:30 PM and I wanted to get pictures at golden hour as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment