Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Cover Brainstorming

I have begun editing my magazine as a whole creation very recently on joomag. I decided the reoccurring color that will be seen throughout my magazine will be red; I want to have multiple red accents throughout the magazine. Here is an example with an orange color that reoccurs in this spread:Image result for fitness magazine spread
Many marketers use specific colors to market products because of the study of color psychology. Since red is representative of power, I am going to utilize red on my cover and throughout my spread to encourage the feelings of power and excitement towards the articles being read and a sense of strength for the reader that is going to accomplish the fitness mentioned throughout. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment