Sunday, March 11, 2018

Kinds of Articles

After finally deciding on the fitness genre for my magazine, I wanted to brainstorm the kinds of articles that I want to write to begin thinking of what my magazine will contain. Here's a list of the kinds of articles I am considering/going to write:

  1. My favorite workout apparel (cardio and weightlifting outfits/shoes)
  2. Spread on my close friends's workouts and how they quickly achieved results
  3. My personal leg routine
  4. Men's leg routine
  5. A smoothie recipe
  6. Q&A with one of my teammates and/or my friend that plays for the UCF women's lacrosse team
  7. Common gym mistakes
  8. Common gym/workout misconceptions
  9. Preworkout stretch routine
  10. Acai bowl recipe
  11. Cardio training routine
  12. Women's arm routine
  13. Men's leg routine
  14. Men's vs . women's leg routine (differences, similarities etc.)
  15. High reps vs low reps
I definitely want to include a recipe, one of my workout routines, and an article on my workout apparel because these are things that are very helpful to beginners and people who are interested in beginning their fitness journey. I also want to write articles that beginners and people who don't work out can understand but are also interesting and helpful to more advanced and experienced gym junkies. Unlike many magazines who focus on either beginners or veterans, I want to make my articles very versatile considering people's experience or lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment