Saturday, March 31, 2018

Image Ideas

I am planning to start shooting pictures this week for the cover and the spread. In order to achieve the images that I see in my head, I need an interesting location and the models that I have in mind to be portrayed in my images (my two friends).
For the cover, I originally spoke of a sillhoute like image but now I am thinking of a high contrast image with a very visually appealing background.  To do this, I was thinking of either shooting at the beach or at this gym that is on a rooftop right by the beach at sunset to have a brightly colored sky in the background. I could even still take pictures with my original silhouette image in mind because the lighting on the rooftop would make this possible. For the images in the spread, I want to do close ups of my friend while he works out and/or close ups of the gym equipment. I feel that the combination of all these images will work out very well and will bring the article together.
 
.




No comments:

Post a Comment