Thursday, March 15, 2018

Feedback

In class, I explicated to my classmates my ideas for my magazine; I talked about the articles that I'm planning on including and the kinda of images I want to produce for the magazine. After listening to my ideas, my peers gave me feedback on my ideas; I didn't get any negative feedback, it was mainly positive feedback or other ideas.
My classmates responded with advice for my cover and/or other images in the magazine. The advice I got for the cover was to something more silhouette-like image with sweat droplets glistening, like the NIKE ads; I was planning to do something like this in the first place, so I'm glad that my classmates agree. Here is a visually similar image to what I'm referring to:

Image result for nike ad
For example, for the cover I could utilize focus on the two page spread I was planning for a cover line like "how to lose weight fast!" to market the magazine to people and entice people to open it, kinda like "clickbait". In regards to the articles, my classmates agreed with me and had nothing negative to say; they agreed that the articles I have in mind are appropriate for my magazine.

Examples of cover lines I'm referring to:
Image result for fitness magazineImage result for fitness magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment