Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Kinds of Images I want to Include

For the ideas for my articles throughout my magazine, appropriate images are necessary. I want to have relevant and visually appealing and interesting images to go along with my articles that will keep readers engaged. I have explored the different kind of images I could include for each kind of article and here are some notes I have taken down along the way.
For a workout routine article, I considered either step-by-step images explaining how to do certain exercises or interesting images of model doing workouts. I looked at both options and as of now, I think I prefer the interesting images of models just performing the exercise, I feel that this appeals more to all crowds; but, step-by-step images would be helpful to anyone trying to replicate the workout.

Image result for workout spread magazine
Step-by-step:
Image result for workout spread magazine
For the recipe, I have noticed two main styles of presentation; the first is when the recipe image is the background. The other option is a plain background with an almost "sticker" like effect where you cut out the image background to only have the object cropped alone. 
example of cut out:
Image result for smoothie spread magazine
Example of background:
Image result for smoothie spread magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment