Saturday, March 3, 2018

Genre Brainstorming

When it comes to thinking about my options in terms of genres for the magazine, I'm already considering many options. I know I want to choose something that genuinely interests me and that I want to be very creative throughout my images through composition. I also already know that I definitely don't want to do a food or a magazine because cooking doesn't really interest me.
The main genres that I'm considering are beauty, fashion, and fitness; I know fitness is not related to the other two genres at all, but fitness is something that's very prominent in my life along with beauty and fashion despite the fact that they don't correlate very well. I also enjoy fashion and makeup in my daily life so this is why I am also considering these genres as well. When comparing my options I'm considering not only the kinds of images and the articles that go with each genre, but also the conventions of each genre and how I would portray these conventions throughout my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment