Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Finalizing My Spread Ideas

When I was first writing on my ideas for the magazine, I wasn't realizing the only articles I would be creating would be only be for the two page spread. This makes my decision towards an article much simpler. So, I have finally decided that I am doing my two page friend on my close friend who recently lost a significant amount of weight and has achieved striking muscular fitness in just months. Since I am not going to have the ability to write multiple articles like I thought I was, I want to include a little mini recipe at the bottom of the spread.
The format that I want to utilize to present it is a q and a, like an interview. I am going to construct a list of possible questions and decide which questions would be most appropriate to include in the final article depending on his answers. After viewing multiple articles in print and online magazines, I decided that the q and a style article would work the best and be the most appealing for the reader.
Articles viewed: http://www.thepathmag.com/hollywood-trainer-jeanette-jenkins-on-health-fitness/
https://healthy-magazines.com/qa-olivia-harlan/

No comments:

Post a Comment