Thursday, March 29, 2018

Q and A Questions

 I have constructed a list of possible questions for the q and a:
1. When did you first begin your workout journey?
2. What steps did you take in order to dedicate yourself to working out?
3. What do you feel has been the most important lesson you've learned from working out?
4. Why did you decide that working out was for you?
5. What would you say has positively impacted you the most in your fitness?
6. What time of day do you feel is the best to work out at? Why?
7. What is your favorite pre-workout snack?
8. What is your favorite workout to do?
9. What are essentials for you to bring to the gym? (For this question I want to include visuals based on his response)
10. What advice do you have for a beginner?
11. How has working out affected your lifestyle?
12. How has working out affected the way you feel mentally and physically?
It's obviously possible that when I sit down with my friend I may think of other questions or I may decide that I don't want to include one of these questions. No matter what, I feel that this list is a good starting point and definitely includes the kind of material I am aiming to achieve through this interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment