Friday, March 23, 2018

Recipe Article brainstorming

For one of my articles, I want to do a recipe; currently, I am in between a smoothie or a healthy snack. I feel that both articles would be appealing to someone interested in a fitness magazine. The healthy snack recipe that I would include would be a recipe for cucumber salt and vinegar "chips"! These "chips" are a great alternative for people trying to eat healthier and avoid a surplus of calories without sacrificing the satisfying crunch of regular chips.
My other recipe option would be some kind of strawberry banana smoothie that could include hidden vegetables. I feel that this article would be very appealing because people do struggle with including vegetables into their diets, so this would just be very helpful.
The front page of the recipes site for fitness magazines includes a large image of health-conscious smoothies followed by images of other healthy snacks; this is encouraging because it confirms that the recipe idea that I have in mind are relevant to the genre and will appeal to the general audience of my genre. https://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment