Sunday, March 18, 2018

Utilizing My Feedback

After I receiving feedback, I have decided to implement some changes towards the ideas I already had. I definitely want to create an image along with the advice that I was given for the cover; I already had something like this in mind so this positively adds onto my original thoughts. I feel that with this kind of cover I will be able to give off an appealing and trustworthy vibe as a source for fitness information and advice which is exactly the kind of vibe I wanted to achieve.
In regards to the cover lines suggestion, I am really glad this was suggested to me because although I probably would have thought of it on my own down the line, it was brought to my attention sooner and I can add it to the plans towards my magazine. This idea was also reinforced by research I have done; for example, this cover of fitness magazine in 2001 stating "Get bulge-free in 30 days!"; this kind of cover line draws attention from people who are struggling with losing weight and are seeking a solution. Another example of this is a cover from 2007 claiming "Drop 10 Lbs This Month!" which also expresses the opportunity of a solution to one's weight loss struggle and will excite a potential consumer into purchasing/reading the magazine. Here is an image of the kind of cover I want to achieve image-wise:
Related image
I feel that this serious stance with the black and white image with intense shadows establishes credibility because of the emphasis on her body that people want to work towards themselves through weight loss/exercise that is advertised by the magazine and then advertising the fact that this is achievable by the consumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment